Fletro is a blogger template that is designed for mobile first or prioritizes mobile display, but that does not mean ignoring the desktop display. It's just that the trend of internet users is currently slowly shifting from desktop to mobile, this is evidenced by mobile user statistics that are increasing every year.
The appearance is made modern and elegant in terms of features or template layout, besides this template is made more user friendly, the layout of each element is arranged neatly and does not interfere with the convenience of visitors to the blog.
Please see features, demos, and download links for the Origin SEO Responsive Blogger Template below.
|Mobile Friendly||True Cek|
|Google PageSpeed Insights||True Cek|
|Google Testing Tools : Index||True Cek|
|Google Testing Tools : Item||True Cek|
|Style Option : Grid, List, Read, and Simple||True|
|Featured Post Widget||True|
|Recommended Post Widget||True|
|Recent Post by Label Widget||True|
|Related Posts with Thumb||True|
|Social Share Button||True|
It is up to you which version you would like to use, but my recommendation is that you use it for free.
How to Install a Google Blogger Template
For those who are interested, you can see the features below and the live demo blog in the sidebar of this blog. Fletro Responsive Blogger Template.
- Log in to Blogger, and on your Blogger Dashboard, click the Design link.
- Click the Edit HTML tab.
- Click the Download Full Template link and save it to your computer.
- Make a note of the file name and where you saved it in case you need it later!
- Unzip the template file you downloaded from another site.
- Back on the Edit HTML page, click the Choose File button.
- Navigate to where you saved the unzipped files on your computer, and double-click the one that ends in .xml.
- Click the Upload button.
- If you already have some existing widgets on your Blogger blog, you may get a warning message asking whether you want to keep them or delete them. If you want to preserve the work you’ve done before, click the Keep Widgets button. If you don’t need them anymore, click the Delete Widgets button.
- When the upload is complete, you get a message at the top of the page that says Your Changes Have Been Saved.
- Click the View Blog button to ensure that your blog looks the way you want it to look.
- You may have to remove or move some page elements in order to get the template to display properly.