- Open your Settings menu
- Go to WiFi
- Press and hold your WiFi network and tap on Modify Network.
- Once it appears, it should show you two options:
- Show Password
- Show advanced options
Tap on the second option: Show advanced options.
Look for an option called IP Settings. By default, this should be on DHCP, tap that, and select Static. Now scroll down.
- You should now see your IP address, Gateway etc, fill in the fields with the required information.
- Scroll down and you should see a DNS settings option.
- Tap on that and enter the following DNS addresses:
- DNS 1 : 18.104.22.168
- DNS 2 : 22.214.171.124
Click Save and return to your home screen.
Well done now u use custom google DNS... Enjoy